Online questionnaires in the Metrisquare platform
Using Metrisquare, it is possible to queue online questionnaires for a client. The client will then receive an anonymous code, which can be e-mailed to the client automatically, or given to the client manually. With that anonymous code, the client can login on the website and answer the questions of the questionnaire. At any time, you can use the DiagnoseIS software to see the status of the queued questionnaires and download the results. A report can then be generated with a few clicks only, or sent to an e-mail address automatically.
An open text field
Select one or more answers. The amount required/allowed can be configured per question.
Rank answers. The amount of answers to rank can be configured.
Distribute a certain sum over the answers, for example percentages.
Select least and most applicable answers
Visual Analogue Scales (VAS)
Adjust a slider on an analogue scale.
Conditions for showing or hiding questions can be configured.
Advantages and features
- Works in any browser: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Anonymous codes (tokens) can be issued to participants
- Questionnaire reports and cognitive functioning tests can be combined in a single report
- Support for both clinical and scientific usage
- You can create own questionnaires with the questionnaire development module
- Can be linked to or embedded in other systems
- Branding/custom styling possible: colors and logos can be customised
- Routing/conditional presentation is possible
- Questions can be randomised automatically
- The amount of questions per page can be configures
- The questionnaire can be created using an Excel template as well
The online questionnaire module is e.g. used for a longitudinal study on the cognitive functioning of Parkinson’s disease. In that study, patients’ cognitive functioning has been measured using the Metrisquare DiagnoseIS software and tablet. During two years, the patients are regularly requested to answer questions online, using their own webbrowser, conveniently from their home. More information about the project can be found in this usecase.
The company TalentFocus uses the platform for the development and distribution of study interests and personality tests.